Sunday, September 15, 2013

Meet the Equestrian Dog of my Life!

"I like Sophie's Newmarket blanket!"

This is MudLynn! She is a Beagle mix and is 9 years old! She's the best equestrian's dog ever, but ironically she is scared of horses. We went to the barn one time before I moved to say goodbye to my instructor and my favorite horse sneezed and it freaked MudLynn out! She's a silly but cute puppy. As you can see, she isn't wearing an equestrian dog collar but that will all change when Up Country brings out their line of collars that equestrian themed! I love these collars because they are all made in RI. My 4-H group got to tour their factory! Anyways, once the collars come out, MudLynn shall be wearing one next time you see her! 

She says that you should follow my blog! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...