Monday, November 4, 2013

Achey Achey Me

Oh my gosh you guys, you have no idea how sore I feel right now. Trust me, I feel asleep right as my head hit the pillow. I was THAT tired. And then I woke up this morning with incredibly achey shoulders! I'm using my cherry pit bag to try and help sooth my shoulders a bit. My right shoulder hurts a bit more because it's the shoulder I landed on when I fell or flew off of Hercules. Man, that pony is so getting work next Monday! He got today off so he could rest after being ridden for two days straight. Thank the lord I needed a rest. 

How do you guys sooth your muscles when their sore from a ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...