Monday, November 4, 2013

Winter Yet? Christmas Soon?

GUYS! There are 50 days till Christmas! Isn't that exciting?! Time to go shopping! Haha! No. This year it's a small Christmas. I like small Christmas's because it's nice. No fuss over gifts.

 I'm still getting things for my dog, parents and Hercules.

Hercules is just getting an apple since he isn't my horse. MudLynn I think is getting an orthopedic bed from L.L Bean. I don't really need anything since I already got my Christmas present early which was my Barbour jacket. I love that jacket so much! I'm not saying what I am getting my presents because my mom follows my blog, well reads it actually.

I put a Christmas countdown on my blog now! :)

My family and I have a few Christmas traditions. We go to nearly every Christmas craft fair! There are so many amazing crafts and goodies that we see. People are so talented. Then, this year we are going to Christmas in the Country again at Triple R Ranch! It's nice to experience Christmas in the country. We also have traditional trips to Target and Barnes and Noble where we have a spending limit, I think it is $30 but I am not sure.

Do you guys have any Christmas traditions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...