Sunday, December 29, 2013

Additional New Year's Resolution

A few months ago, I was going to attend Oregon State University in Bend, Oregon. I bought the books I needed for the classes I was going to attend, but alas; my plans changed. I became homesick and wanted to go home. In the end, I did. I packaged all the books I needed to returned, returned them and got my refunds. Sadly, I made a mistake. I believe I sent a book to the wrong address and also I received a book late. Now, I had to purchase the book I returned to the wrong address and now must return a book again. Now I am at home, attending the local community college. I know rent all my books and buy the ones I cannot rent.

I have now learned from my mistakes of my disorganization of those few months. 

My additional New Year's Resolution is to be better organized in 2014. That way I will be able to keep track of things I purchase and be smart with me money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...