Saturday, December 28, 2013

So Many Things, So Little Time

I've been thinking a bit lately about my future after university and struck a few things I must do during college. If I really do want to become an actress, I must start now; well when I get to Washington since I have found a few agencies that I will apply to. I'd start off there and also at the university by joining their drama club if they have one and also to take acting classes at the university. I must stop wishing for things without trying to make them come true, it's very idiotic to do so. Along with that, I do want to become a journalist/reporter and the university I will be attending next fall has the major (Journalism) that I will be doing. Also, I have done research and found a website that shows where to find internships at companies such as E! I am doing the research I must, I just need to get myself in gear. 

Everyone starts somewhere, no matter the size of the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...