Monday, December 30, 2013

Possible Wardrobe/Bedroom Evolution

Lately, I have been reading my "Wear This Now" book at night. I enjoy this book very much because it gives detailed information on what items of clothing you should have in order for them to flatter your body shape. I have been browsing Nordstrom's website also and the classy styled clothes are starting to call out to me. Maybe one day I shall give my wardrobe a face lift; a major face lift actually. 

Along with my wardrobe, I think once I move to the West Coast, I will give my bedroom a major face lift. This face lift would include a slightly larger bed, new bedding and maybe some new wall accessories. The wall accessories would be a few lovely posters of a few Monet's paintings. 

I have recently found this lovely Simply Vera Vera Wang bedding set, it's in a cream color with a type of lattice design on it. It's not too girly, but it has a hint of girly but it's still a bit neutral. I'm also looking at this headboard which is in a cream shade. I do believe it is a fabric headboard but I am not sure on what kind of fabric. 

At the moment, I am having a much needed FaceTime date with my best friend in Rhode Island. We love FaceTime, so we have our own little fun with it making up jokes all the time. We listen to so much music it's crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...