Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Snowy Wintery Day


Honestly, I feel like I am in Narnia and I'm the White Witch. It's so white and beautiful with all the snow. I only wish the wind wasn't so harsh on my cheeks. Although, everywhere is white and beautiful like a Christmas card. 


MudLynn enjoyed her frolic in the snow with her SmartPak Newmarket coat on. We went on a walk after we shoveled, well I shoveled the pathway to the garage as well as part of the back porch. I love her in her coat because she looks so cute and adorable. 


I wore so many layers when I went to walk her, I was glad I had my winter riding clothes and boots out still. I love my Mountain Horse boots because they keep my feet so toasty warm. I wore my Newmarket fleece under my Ariat coat which was very warm. MudLynn had a good time in the snow diving head first into it and eating the snow. We went inside the house when she started to shiver. 

So many businesses and schools are closed today and some are closing for tomorrow. My streets aren't really that plowed yet. I hope the plows come soon because if they don't, the snow will freeze and become hazardous to drive or walk on. 

If anyone is having snow day or not, I hope you guys have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...