Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It's a winter wonderland with all the snow. Schools have been cancelled Wednesday, Thursday and schools in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and North Carolina have been cancelled. 

I am thinking… Ways to shape myself into a more scholarly attitude. I have computer class Saturday IF it's not cancelled. I don't think it will be cancelled. 

I am thankful… That I had a shovel because I shoveled the pathway to the gate today, along with some of the sidewalk to the car.

From the kitchen… Nothing, just DayQuil to relieve my congestion

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as I type on my blog and Army Wives playing on the TV.

Always one of my favorite things… To be watching Army Wives when it's too cold to be outside.

I am reading… My computer's textbook. Glory.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…Wednesday class was cancelled, just spending my time shoveling snow and staying warm. I don't know if I have class on Saturday yet. But Saturday is my birthday and my dad is coming home Saturday night!

College Update… Working on my classes with pride. I've been doing well with turning in my work and trying to work ahead. 

Riding Update… With all this snow, the last two lesson days were cancelled due to the roads not being plowed as well as being too cold. I will be so sore by the time I get to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...