Monday, January 27, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I am starting to like my professors a lot more now. I usually don't like them in the beginning because I don't know them very well, but since classes have been progressing, they are very nice professors. I'm starting to take more pride in my classes. I am ahead in one of my classes and I am trying to seek extra help with my computers professor. 


Love
I am loving my brain! I love the feeling of feeling intelligent. It is such an amazing feeling. The brain needs to be appreciated for its intelligence, it's sexy. Some people don't look at intelligence, but more towards body type and looks. It's really sad. I mean, yes you should look at looks when it comes to dating someone, but look deeper than the surface. Look into their minds, hear what they say, and strike up intelligent conversations. 

Loathe
Right now, I am loathing Kim Kardashian's choice to cut a Dior dress in half in order to design a crop top and a long body-con skirt. Come on, if you don't like the style you see it in, don't buy and re-design it; design your own and make it yourself. It is so rude to do that to a designer's clothing! It's like a number offense! It's terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...