Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Frolicking

Hello! Today's frolicking included a few things. My mum and I went to pick up her car from the shop since one of the tires was flat. As I was driving my mum's car, the heater in the car was so warm I did not want to leave it when I parked in our driveway. I literally waited until my mum walked by the drivers door which is where I was sitting. 

Along with that, I found this lovely blog called Rubicon Days and it is a lovely dog blog about a the training of a dog. I just entered in her giveaway for the One Paradise Dog Leash from Island Mutt. It is a nice dog leash because it is similar to a horses lead rope because it is of the same material but it has a loop for you to hold.

If you noticed that my blog isn't fully dedicated to horses and fashion, my blog is just very eclectic. There are so many things I find interesting that I have to blog about. My blog is called "Cantering in Cashmere" because I am a fashionable equestrian. I love everything fashionable and equestrian. I ride every Thursday on Hercules or on a different horse.

I just got back from babysitting now, so I am ready for some late night relaxation with The Tudors. I swear, the kids I watched tonight were so cute! One of the didn't want me to leave! Too cute! I love when the kids like me, makes it easier to play with them rather than fight with them. We played duck duck goose which was fun!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...