Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Michael Kors Lastest Collection


  

I absolutely love the new collation at Michael Kors. The color scheme is just breath taking. The navy and green go perfectly together as if they were two elements on the periodic table. 


I love the sweater in this photo. It's beautiful the way there are 4 colors on it. I love color block. It's very chic. That sweater is definitely on my wish list!


I also adore many of the dresses. The one in the top left and the two on the bottom left and right. They are just gorgeous! Michael Kors is an amazing designer. I love that maxi dress though. It looks so comfortable. It would be perfect for the summer!

Photo Credit: Michael Kors website

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...