Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Week Ahead

Shh… I got this idea from my mum!

Outside my window… It's 16 degrees and snowy with very cold wind chills. I am not going out today!

I am thinking… That I am going to get my butt in gear with my homework and give each class the same amount. I've been giving math a lot more attention.

I am thankful… That class as cancelled for the day due to the snow and cold winds. I don't have to go walking in the cold air!

From the kitchen… A warm cup of hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream. Yum!

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as I type on my blog.

Always one of my favorite things… To be cuddling with my mum and my dog on the sofa during the cold weather. Perhaps a movie marathon?

I am reading… Henry V on my Kindle. I love free books!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… No school today but tomorrow I do have a riding lesson. Brrr it will be a cold one. Along with class on Saturday morning. 

College Update… I am in my second semester and still trying to get into the college flow. I am taking English, Math, Computers, and Public Speaking. 

Riding Update… Last weekend I did another Ryan Minor clinic at the barn. I am going to be riding a few different horses since that is what Ryan suggested I do in order to work my hands a bit more. I need a variety. I miss that about IEA.





No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...