Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spring 2013 Couture Fashion Shows!


Olga Kurylenko in Chanel
I was looking through Bazaar's photo set of "The Couture Crowd: Parties and Front Row" and the one photo that caught my attention was this on of Olga Kurylenko. I absolutely love this outfit that she is wearing. It is chic and classy and furthermore beautiful. I absolutely adore those Chanel sandals. I found them online on Chanel and those are now on my wish list for my future closet. They are just adorable. I really love the whole outfit in general. The skirt is elegant yet not to short or too long and the shirt is so classy with it being a button up. So chic. I think this outfit would look amazing along with the Classic Chanel Flap bag which is also one of the many things on my wish list. I adore these celebrities and models that attend fashion shows because many of them wear the most gorgeous ensembles. Many of them are my fashion inspirations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...