Monday, January 20, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I know it has been awhile since I have done the three L's, I was a bit busy. For this weeks 'like', I am starting to like this season's line of clothing at Banana Republic. It's so chic yet casual. That's the kind of fashion of love. Although, I do like the fancy gowns and outfits I see celebrities wearing, I prefer casual because you can make it look dressy. Hopefully one day, my closet will have a few bits of Banana Republic in it. I do like their fit and flare dresses, so chic. 

Love
I really love The Hobbit; the films I mean. I haven't seen the second one but I watched the first one during Christmas. I fell in love with it! My favorite character is Thorin.. I love how strong willed he is when it comes to getting his mountain back. I love Richard Armitage. I've seen him in the Vicar of Dibley. He is so handsome, plus he's English. He has these deep piercing blue eyes like Tom Hiddleston's that cause you just to become lost in them. I have grown a deep love for blue eyes now, although I still love brown eyes. It's a dual love though. I'll also say that in the end, I do fancy a nice English gentleman. Any Englishman.

Loathe
I've been loathing fast food a bit lately.  It just makes my insides feel so terrible. I've stopped eating McDonalds after the documentary "Super Size Me" made me loathe the food chain due to the way they make their food. It's absolutely ghastly. Their burgers could sit for a year and not change in appearance, it's gross. I would rather grill a fresh beef patty on the grill rather than buy a burger from McDonald's. I prefer home cooked meals rather than fast food. Home cooked food I feel is loved more than fast food when it comes to preparation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...