Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Favorite of the Day
My favorite item of the day is my Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant from Tiffany & Co. My mum bought this for me and gave it to me on Valentine's Day. I love it so much. Now, I used to shower and sleep with my Clover necklace all the time, but now I put my Tiffany & Co. necklace in it's little dust bag every night to keep it in excellent condition. I wear it all the time and I am actually wearing it as I type this. I am now lucky to own two items from Tiffany & Co. I adore the little blue box with the white ribbon. 

Favorite Photo

My favorite photo for today would be this one. This is from a little shoot that I did where I was trying to get into modeling. Sadly, so far it hasn't pulled through, but I am looking for more talent agencies to join. I love this photo because I enjoyed doing the pose. I love the beach. It is one of my favorite places in the world. The sounds of the waves crashing sounds like the pounding of a mustang's hooves in the mountains. Plus I love the wildlife that live in the oceans. I adore the whales, dolphins and fish. That Bottle Nose Dolphin and the Beluga Whale are two of my top favorites, as well as the Angel Fish, Manta Ray and the Whale Shark. I was born an islander on Saipan, so the ocean is apart of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...