Sunday, February 23, 2014

School Tip #2

Tip #2

Are you losing your school work due to a messy binder? Have you lost a piece of work you had to turn in the nest morning? Have no fear! Binder organizers are here!


Having these dividers are extremely helpful. You can divide them up into 1 being notes, 2 being homework and 3 being graded tests and quizzes. I love these so much because they help keep everything organized and easy to find. Also when putting work in the dividers, organize them by date from oldest to newest. It would be less stressful when you need to find some notes when it comes to studying for a final. When I was in high school, I had a binder for each class with dividers so I didn't need to worry about losing an item of class work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...