Monday, February 24, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I am liking the weather right now. It's not at all like the blistering cold we had a while ago. It's slowly starting to warm up. One day, I believe it was two days ago where it was almost 60 or 70 degrees outside! People were wearing shorts, which shocked me because I was still wearing my coat. I'm always cold, I think it is because of my Filipino blood. It's in the wrong climate, haha. I'm in the wrong climate. 

Love
I am loving that my Hobbs London dress came in! The dress is down below. I just love the style of Hobbs London. I grew to adore the boutique because Kim Sears, who is the girlfriend of famous tennis player, Andy Murray, shops there. I wanted to get the pink butterfly dress that she wore to one of his tennis matches but the US store was sold out. Although it did cost a bit, it was a good splurge. I am definitely wearing this to school when I present my speech in public speaking. I will look lovely. My mom said I will look like Kate Middleton. 


Loathe
I don't really know what to put here right now. There are a few things I loathe, but I'd rather not share it at the moment. However, I do have cramps and a headache so those are the two things I loathe at the moment. When I move a certain way or breathe a certain way, it feels like my stomach is being overstretched. So yeah, I am definitely going to heat up my cherry pit bag and take that to bed with me. 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...