Sunday, February 16, 2014

School Tip #1

I've decided that since I am in college at the moment, every Sunday I shall do a School Tip post. These tips could apply to middle school, high school or college students. 
Enjoy!

Tip #1


Always pack your bag ahead of time. Make sure you've printed what you need for the morning and place it in your binder. Place your bag, coat, purse and other supplies on a chair in plain sight so that you know where it is. The best thing about this is that you can grab and go if you're in a hurry! This is helpful because then you aren't running and mucking about the house looking for things you need for the day. You can avoid the chaos by doing this. With that all done, you can make yourself a cup of hot cocoa, a breakfast toast sandwich and grab you lunch for the day.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know if you want to see different tips like horse tips or more school tips!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...