Monday, February 17, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like strawberries. Not any kind of strawberries, chocolate covered in white and mint dark chocolate. I got the chance to make tuxedo strawberries for Valentine's Day with my mom through the TOSA group. They were so delicious, I am dying to go to the chocolate store and get more chocolate so that I can make some of the creations I've found on Pinterest. I even found one that is styled like Charlie Brown. 

Love
I am loving my Ulta rewards card membership. Since I've become a member, I got a birthday goodie! I got a mascara by CK ONE or Calvin Klein One and it is phenomenal. The top twists and pulls the brush into a more compact look for volume and then you retract the brush twist which makes it look longer; this creates more length on your lashes. 

Loathe
I am really starting to loathe Virginia's size even more than I did when I moved here last year. I just got a call from a talent agency near the outskirts of D.C. saying that they want to schedule an interview. I really want to go do it because then my career in entertainment would take a few tiny steps forward. I'm making a list of things I will do in order to go to the interview in order to persuade my mum. 

Photo Credit: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...