Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It's cold, yet sunny. I feel as if spring is on the way here. Bye-bye winter!

I am thinking… Lots of things. Getting a horse, school work, and figuring ways to convince someone to let me go to a talent agency interview.

I am thankful… That I've a busy calendar full of baby-sitting, house-sitting and pet-sitting opportunities this month and next.

From the kitchen… Nothing at the moment.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as I type on my blog and the printer printing as well as the TV playing "Miracle of the White Stallions" in the living room.

Always one of my favorite things… Sitting on the couch cuddling with my puppy, MudLynn. She's not really a puppy but she's my puppy.

I am reading… My introductory speech outline which I've just revised and printed.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…Wednesday I have class, Thursday I have a riding lesson, Friday I begin pet sitting for a neighbor and I may have my friends over. Saturday I have class and Sunday is all dedicated for homework.

College Update… I got a 99% on my math notebook! I just finished my introductory speech and revised it. I just need to practice the speech; I will get an A. 

Riding Update… I rode last week and had a blast! Mainly because Hercules was sane since he was in because the paddock was all muddy and wet. We jumped a cross rail without reins and it was so much fun! I can't wait to jump this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...