Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorite

Photo Credit: Google Images
Frozen is currently my favorite film right now. I watched it three times already in English and now I am watching it in French. It is so cute in French! Plus I've taken french and I know at least two years worth from high school. The one word I love it "des gant" which mean gloves in French. My french class would repeat it over and over and over again and drive our teacher mad. I love the whole story plot and lesson of Frozen. I adore how it is based on the love between sisters rather than focus on the whole element of true love. I found it interesting that I was based on The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen. I love the music as well, very catchy. Especially "Let It Go. Has anyone seen the video of the song sung in 25 different languages? No? You have to! It is amazing. I'll link it down below for you guys to watch.

That's my favorite! What's your Friday Favorite?


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...