Friday, April 11, 2014

Grown-Up Feeling #2

My Meal of the Night!

Hi everyone! I have had another grown-up feeling! I honestly love it though. You would think I wouldn't want to be an adult, but I do! I love the feeling of independence. Before my parents left for their dinner out, my mum turned the oven on for me but I put the fish in, heated up the rice and put everything away after I was done. I know now that I could survive with my food if my parents went on a trip for my dad's work. I could make my own food rather than having to re-heat left overs. 

I am excited for when I get my first apartment. All I need is a steady paying job before I get an apartment.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...