Monday, April 28, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like that the semester is nearly over. I am pouring out all the knowledge and effort in me into my current assignments so that they are beyond their full potential. I am constantly revising my homework assignments so that they flow with ease and make sense. I want them to appear as though they are following a path.

Love
I love the rainy weather. It is the perfect weather to be cuddled up on the sofa in a blanket with your pooch watching a nice film. Maybe a classic like Breakfast at Tiffany's or How to Marry a Millionaire. Those are my two favorite movies, along with Funny Face, Sabrina, and Funny Girl. I love all the older movies. They have more meaning to them.

Loathe
Being out on a rainy day. It is such a drag because you have to trudge through the rain. Ugh, but at least I have my Hunter wellingtons. They are a huge must for when I am in Washington for college when I transfer. I do love the rain, I just don't like being out in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...