Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Have a Water Dog

Today on our walk, MudLynn and I went to the little beach by the marina. The outcome really surprised me.

MudLynn used to be terrified of water, but now she has gone into water only mid-leg deep. She actually once swam in the water when we lived in Rhode Island. Today was something else though.


She was looking at my dad when he was standing and then when I said "sit," she sat down on the wet sand. That was the first thing that astonished me about her being at the beach.


The next thing that astonished me was that she lay down in water. The water was shallow enough that it almost reached her collar. I think it was because it was hot outside, she needed something to help cool her down. 


Since my parents and I are moving to Washington, I know want to own a paddle board and a kayak.  I'd like MudLynn to love the water since I want to one day live on the beach. I'd like to one day own a property in Malibu, right on the water. That way, I could take long walks along the beach in the evening. 

Just one of my many different plans for the future.

Toodles!!!

FYI: MudLynn is wearing the Anchors Aweigh collar and leash from Up Country Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...