Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like having pancakes and bacon for breakfast. They are so yummy in my tummy with the sweet delicious syrup.

Love
I love that I am starting to pay for my own things. I've already started paying for my own clothes and such, but now I have started paying for things like things for the dog and other things. 
I also love that I am back up to my savings goal. Now, I am setting a goal for my checking. 

Loathe
I loathe this heat. I am not one for humidity. I liked Florida and I liked Rhode Island, but Virginia humidity is just unbearable. I can't wait to go to Washington. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...