Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is so hot outside, I am so tired of the heat. I'd like some rain and thankfully we are supposed to get some this weekend!

I am thinking… About doing more vlogs for my YouTube channel.

I am thankful… That I am getting more jobs.

From the kitchen… Water.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook, YouTube and Netflix.

I am watching… The Walking Dead and MeghanRosette's Apartment Tour.

Always one of my favorite things… I love watching MeghanRosette's videos on YouTube.

I am reading… Army Wives by Tanya Biank.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, I babysat for my neighbor and I am starting an overnight pet sitting job. Tomorrow, I am riding and going to the gym with Meredith. Then starting tomorrow up to the end of the weekend I am pet sitting for two of my neighbors. So much fun! 

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing great! We just did a mock trial of where her crate will go in the car for when we hit the road to Washington. We are also switching her food back over to Blue Buffalo.

College Update… I really want a class or two like badly. I am so lost since I finished school. 

Riding Update… I rode yesterday! I rode Bella and we did some awesome jumping. Although, my ankle was starting to hurt so I have to let my feet hang out of the stirrups when we are walking so that I don't braise it or anything. We wouldn't want that to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...