Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorite

Today's Friday Favorite is…

Photo 1
I have been so inspired to reach my dreams by these because hey, they did. I remember when they competed on the X-Factor and became the #1 pop sensation with What Makes You Beautiful. Although they didn't win the X-Factor, they won in our hearts.

 Watching them over these years has been amazing to see. They've all become handsome young men. Their hair styles and fashions have all evolved, they've gotten tattoos, had braces removed, made movies, published books, got engaged and found love. Their vocals now are just astounding since their voices have been constantly trained and guided by those who lead them to success.

Their girlfriends also inspire me, in the fashion aspect. Eleaner, Sophia, and Perrie always have the best looks ever. I have even started shopping at Topshop since that is one of their favorites stores. I take their styles and mix them into my own style. Plus they are all incredibly beautiful.

Lets just say they dominate my iTunes in album numbers… Their music always has the perfect beat to either slow dance or bust a move to. I'm always dancing in my room to their music. 
It is my goal to either meet them or see them in concert. We will see where the road takes me. 

If I could date one of them, it would be Niall. He just seems like that guy who is always fun to be around, a goof to cheer you up when your down and an absolute gentleman and sweetheart. I'd share my food with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...