Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend everybody! I am so sorry I have been distant lately, moving and settling in has been quite hectic. I swear, the garage is filled with boxes and boxes filled with paper; enough paper to make a paper maché rainforest. I've been so exhausted with unpacking boxes and helping my parents, I fall asleep to Frozen playing on my computer and I don't even hear Olaf talking about colors he wants to see in winter. 
My car and my dad's truck still haven't arrived. I am dying to get in my car and drive around Poulsbo to get to know the area and see where the barns and tack shops are located. MudLynn just got her new name tag for her new home, it has a princess crown on it and it looks adorable. Well, Monday is when I head off to Bellingham with my parents to tour Western and I am beyond excited!

Photo 1 (mine), 23.
I hope your weekend is filled with wagging tail, nickers of hello and one-on-one time with your best pals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...