Monday, August 11, 2014

Rest In Peace Robin Williams


Our world has lost a talented man. I will treasure the memories of his talent. Robin Williams was an amazing actor who took roles in RV, Night at the Museum, Jumanji, Aladdin, The Big Wedding, Nine Months, Hook and Mrs. Doubtfire. Robin has a talent that was indescribable.  My extreme condolences to his family in this time of grief and loss. He was a beloved man, and we will truly miss him.

In remembrance of Robin Williams, let's make the last film he was in a blockbuster, Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, which comes out on December 19, 2014. Let's make the ticket sales an astounding number! Spread the word and mark your calendars for this film. I know I am. 

If you know someone battling depression or has thought of suicide, try to help them; talk to them in order to understand what they're going through. 

For more information on how to help, visit http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
OR
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to talk to a counselor, they are on the phone 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...