Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is sunny and beautiful outside. I can see the mountains from the back french doors and I saw a squirrel climbing on top of the fence.

I am thinking… About how much I love Poulsbo already. 

I am thankful… That I will miss my dog so much when I go off to college in the fall.

From the kitchen… A bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the Xfinity playing.

I am watching… Faceoff.

Always one of my favorite things… I love seeing how the scary monsters are made. It proves that they aren't even real, but a figure of imagination and a work of art.

I am reading… Horse Lover's Daily Companion: 365 Days of Tips and Inspiration for Living a Joyful Life with Your Horse.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, we take MudLynn to the kennels since we are going to Bellingham tomorrow to tour the college. Tuesday, the cars are hopefully going to finally be here. Wednesday, nothing. Thursday, nothing. Friday, nothing. Saturday, my parents, MudLynn and I head to visit my aunt in Bend, OR; my other home. 

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing amazing. She loves her new backyard and she loves going for walks with me around the neighborhood.

College Update… Tomorrow, we head to tour the college and hopefully see my official dorm room. 

Riding Update…With all that has been going on, I haven't been able to ride yet. Hopefully, I can squeeze in two or three riding lessons before school and riding team try outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...