Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like that I am starting to buy things for the dorm. I just bought two bath towels and hand towels from World Market, and they were on sale which was a plus. I also found a rug at Bed Bath and Beyond that I love so I will purchase it later on when it gets closer to the time.

Love
I love the weather here in Washington! It's just so beautiful. I can go out in a tank top and shorts and not feel cold. I sometimes get a little chilly, so I carry my Burberry shrug in the car just in case. I also love that I feel like the most stylish person in Poulsbo. Many Poulsboians wear Birkenstocks and cargo pants. I would be caught dead in them.

Loathe
I don't really loathe anything this week, so no loathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...