Monday, August 25, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like guys who have their sh*t together. It is so much more appealing when you know that the graduated high school, got a college degree and have a steady job to support themselves. They actually care about what happens to them in the future.

Love
I love Apple Strudel Bread. SO YUMMY. It is literally apple strudel on cinnamon bread. You have to try it, it is available at Costco, not sure every Costco though. It is at the Costco here in WA.

Loathe
Sometimes I loathe being single. I would like to have a boyfriend sometimes, but then I enjoy being single. Eh, we will see who wanders their way into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...