Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… There is a gorgeous sunset outside my back door. A beautiful red sky is wrapped around the mountains.

I am thinking… About how much I love Poulsbo. 

I am thankful… That I will miss my dog so much when I go off to college in the fall.

From the kitchen… A Granny Smith apple.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and the Xfinity playing.

I am watching… Grown Ups 2. It is rather hilarious! My stomach hurts from laughing so much.

Always one of my favorite things… I love studying nature. The way it looks and the little details. I love doing it in Poulsbo and Bend.

I am reading… The Red Tent. It is so good, I highly recommend it right now.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today, we just got back from Bend. Tomorrow, I am working on driving in the area. Tuesday, nothing but probably driving. Wednesday, relaxing. Thursday, nothing. Friday, I am driving to Port Townsend to take the ferry to Coupville where I will be meeting up with Julia because we are heading to visit Forks this weekend. Sunday, I am going with my parents to one of our friends home for a barbecue.

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is doing amazing. She is a bit confused because for some reason she is acting all guilty, tail between the legs and a guilty face.

College Update… So far, I have gotten at least half of my college dorm items. I may do a vlog for it once I get everything else.

Riding Update…With all that has been going on, I haven't been able to ride yet. Hopefully, I can squeeze in two or three riding lessons before school and riding team try outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...