Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Goals

#1 : To Continue my Search for a Job
I am currently emailing and filling applications for the fall. The main job I would like would be one on campus because it would save on gas as well as time lost traveling to a destination. If I got the chance to work at a barn, that would be awesome as well!

#2 : To Put All my Spare Change in a Jar
The reason why I want to do this is because I want to buy many things. I change my mind a lot so I might as well start a piggy bank (sounds boring huh?) and put every spare coin I find on the ground or in my wallet.

#3 : To Get on the Riding Team
It is my absolute dream and goal to get on the riding team. I can't wait to go to the Red Square (outdoor informational session) when the clubs are out. My roommate and I are definitely going to the WWU Equestrian Team booth for sure! Wish me luck! Gotta to go budget for two riding lessons before classes start on the 18th…

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...