Thursday, September 4, 2014

Uni Move-In Countdown : T- 2 Weeks

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I have two weeks left at home until I move in to my college dorm… It's quite scary yet very exciting! I can't wait because I am volunteering for the HELPs program with my roommate and you know what that means? I get to meet more people and not be antisocial. 

One thing I am looking forward to is getting to know my roommate. We have been texting a lot about the dorm and our interests, but we haven't been able to meet ever since I moved here. Moving in will be easy since we have coordinated who brings what to the dorm. We split up the big items between us to make it easier. Mikayla and I already have a plan of how we want our dorm room to look like, like the layout.

I have already sent an application for student employment, so I am hoping I hear something. It may be a job in the early morning, but I have been training myself to wake up at 4:15 in the mornings. Right now, I just go back to sleep. Once school starts, I will get up at 4:30 in morning. So hopefully I will have a job that will generate some money into my account, cause you know I would like to live in an apartment on my own sometime next year; maybe next fall. I would love to have MudLynn with me in Bellingham.

Anyway, toddles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...