Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Uni Move-In Countdown : T-16

16 days left until I move in? WHAT! 

Haha, I was supposed to move in on the 21st but I decided to do a program called HELPs at Western. Basically, you move-in 4 days early, provides you a free tee-shirt and you get free meals. The main idea of this program is that you help carry boxes, give directions and aid people by giving them directions around campus. 

I actually was able to give some positive peer pressure to my roommate to do HELPs with me and guess what; SHE IS! I really can't wait because this way Mikayla and I can meet more people, get to know the campus, explore Bellingham and check out the barn!

Stay tuned for more uni posts! 

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...