Monday, November 10, 2014

It's almost Thanksgiving, but it's almost Christmas!

Guys! I decorated my dorm door!


I love my door. It looks so spectacular and elegant. My mom is the best since she got me the decorations. I sent her a picture and she loved it. The door is wrapped in wrapping paper, then on the wrapping paper there is a paper tree and many snowflakes. Around the door frame, there are little ornaments on the top half. And then lastly there is tinsel garland lining the door as well as my room number. 

My neighbor has her door decorated already, so that is 2 doors on my hallway.

Did you decorate for Christmas already?

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...