Saturday, January 24, 2015

OSU IHSA Horse Shows

Hey guys! Today, the WWU IHSA Team and I attended the OSU IHSA Horse Show. The team did fabulous today!


Some of my teammates and I watching the jumpers warm up. 


The cool ribbons for OSU. These are so fancy, I love the incorporation of OSU's school colors in with the standard ribbon color.


Such a good student, I did some homework reading at the show before my class. This is a good thing to do at shows when you have down time, I was able to read the introduction of one of my books. Now I am at Starbucks using the wifi because the hotel wifi didn't like my Mac. I was able to complete an Astronomy quiz and the rest of my Logic homework as well as download some study guides for my Astronomy test on Monday. I will be studying tomorrow and on the drive back to school.


End of the day, I got third place out of a class of 9. My other teammate Keelin, who was in my class got second place, so we were in the top three. We all did great as a team and pulled amazing rides. Can't wait to ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...