Sunday, February 15, 2015

Movies I'm Excited For


I am greatly excited for this movie to come out this October. Why you might ask? Mainly because it stars Tom Hiddleston (forever man crush) and Charlie Hunnam in it. Who could resist the Hiddles and Hunnam or as I call them, H Squared (get it?). I love the dark gothic theme the director brings out in the movie, it draws me in with a sense of curiosity about the whole story. Go and watch the trailer and be sucked into this dark gothic Victorian horror film... And remember, Beware of Crimson Peak.


Avengers: Age of Ultron is another Marvel movie is a psyched about! I just love the theme of super hero's we have been having lately. I don't know how I will be able to wait until May for this movie to hit theaters. Sadly, there will be no Loki in this one. It makes me sad that we won't see Tom's Loki smirk...


Like, I cannot resist that smirk. It's so attractive and sexy. Anyway, the next Avengers will be very interesting. I can't wait to see how it turns out.


Okay, who else here loves Disney and the new Disney movies? I do! Especially the new Cinderella that comes out in March. Lily James truly embodies Cinderella's beauty. But one thing I am excited to see is Cate Blanchett play Cinderella's step-mother, Lady Tremaine. Cate is so sassy in the trailer, it will be an amazing to see how she brings the step-mother to life. 


If you have seen Divergent, I feel your dying pain to see this movie. If you haven't see Divergent, you must watch it NOW. Like, get off this blog and rent the movie. You need to watch it before seeing Insurgent. Okay, I just really want to see Theo James in this movie but I also want to see what happens to the Factions during it as well. It looks amazing from the trailer. Thankfully, March is not so far away.

I am a huge Blake Lively fan ever since she was on Gossip Girl and up until her latest popularity of her maternity fashion. The Age of Adaline, which comes to theaters April looks absolutely interesting. It also stars Harrison Ford, which all the more makes it even better! I am excited to see this!

Ahhh! Pitch Perfect 2 comes out in May! I am so excited for it. I just recently watched the first one and fell completely in love with acapella music. Since I have spent most of my life in chorus, I have grown to love every musical film or play that I encounter. I am excited to see what Pitch Perfect bring to us in May.

Every adult needs to see this or any film like Minions. This film comes out in July of this year. The main thing I am excited to see is their story before they were Gru's minions. It will be interesting to see who the served before Gru. The minions just make you laugh all the time with the smallest thing. I hope you guys see it when it comes to a theater near you.


This is the most anticipated movie I am dying to see. Mainly because it is a Nicholas Sparks movie and it has cowboys and love in it. The Longest Ride just appears captivating and heart breaking at the same time intwining two stories of two pairs of lovers. How is it possible to live until April?! I shall try and live until April and then I might die from the cuteness and heart break of this movie.

All movie posters are from IMDB.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...