Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is so dreary and wet. I want the sun to come back.

I am thinking… about Regionals coming up.

I am thankful… For having an awesome mom who comes to all my horse shows.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I have had Spaghetti O's and lots of chocolate.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… nothing. 

Always one of my favorite things… Watching Shakespeare.

I am reading… a few of my textbooks.


I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Sunday - I am lounging at home. I came home for my Mom's birthday! I can't wait to see my parents and my dog. Monday - we celebrate her birthday. Tuesday - I head back to school. Wednesday through Friday - I have school, but on Thursday I have practice. Saturday, I think I may practice again since Regionals will then be a week away. AH!

MudLynn Update… MudLynn is back at home with Mom and Dad. I am missing her cuddles right now. I bought her a New England Patriots dog tag so I am excited to put that on her collar!

College Update… The Winter Quarter is going so fast, but this quarter is so much better than Fall Quarter. Midterms has passed!

Riding Update… Riding is going well. I practiced 3 times this week because I am dedicated and goal oriented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...