Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 7: Letter G

Oh gosh, this is extremely important to college students. This is a huge plus for someone like me who is an athlete who needs the extra conditioning when not on a horse. This is also a good way to avoid the Freshman 15. My goal for Spring Quarter is to go to the gym at least twice a week to run, squat, lunge, and do weights. I need to build muscle and shed some pounds. I almost gained the Freshman 10 this quarter. It was mainly lack of going to the gym combined with eating unhealthy food. Tip for college students; eat healthy and go to the gym. 

1 comment:

  1. I would think going to the gym would be a good stress reducer too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...