Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pony Jumping

That is how tall she is next to me and I am 5'2...
Yesterday at practice we did jumping and I got to ride Molly, a tiny pony under 13 hands. Let me tell you, it was so much fun. Like I felt like I was flying out of the saddle as we jumped a cross rail and a vertical. She takes such a big leap over the fence. My trainer said that she likes how still I am over the jumps, which is a great tip. We also worked a lot on lines and straightness as well as using the whole arena when going towards a jump.


My trainer definitely knows who to put me on from time to time. Molly makes me think about my position over the jumps. I loved jumping her yesterday.

1 comment:

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...