Thursday, April 9, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 8: Letter H


Home is the place where a student can unwind from the stresses of college. I love coming home from school because I can cuddle with my dog, spend time with my parents and enjoy some REAL food. I also like coming home because I get to shower in a bathroom that doesn’t require shower shoes! It annoys me so much to wear flip-flops while showering; you have no idea how I keep them on in the first place. Sometimes, I forget I’m not at home and kick them off before I get in the shower. That is really the number one reason why I love coming home.

3 comments:

  1. that's why they say, there's no place like home :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice adventures! I had one last weekend, very similar (no beach - just a little wooded nature preserve that runs along a nearby creek) with my son, who's home from college. http://jahangiri.us/2013/a-spring-walk-in-the-100-acre-wood/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left that last comment on the wrong post! LOL - how did I manage to do that? Oh well - I did mention my son's enjoying a break here at home, too. I can't even imagine him wearing shower shoes. Hope that wasn't actually a requirement where he was, but having had athlete's foot, I have to say it's NOT a terrible idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...