Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Serengetee Rep Project: 'Getee Ideas for the Pets

Being a Serengetee rep has been amazing this quarter. I've learned about so many charities and learned new things about the founders of Serengetee. Even after this quarter, I will still buy and spread awareness about Serengetee with friends, family, and strangers that I pass on the street that strike fancy with the tops I wear from Serengetee.


Collars 
Serengetee should team up with Up Country Inc. and make collars that can go to helping the charities and for giving as a gift to the new owners who adopt a dog from the Rhode Island SPCA.
Imagine Pachuca and Palu as the ribbon on this collar. I would buy so many collars for my dog to wear and give them as gifts to other pet loving friends if I knew I was supporting a charity.


Bandanas
That is my dog MudLynn on the left and she would love to wear a Bukit Bandana.
Picture this, Bukit or Batam in the form of a bandana to tie around your dogs neck like the one above  These would be really eye catching on the pooches when walking around downtown this summer. The pups would be so stylish everyone would want to know where you got the bandana from. These would make great stocking stuffers for your furry little friend at Christmas.

Dog Dishes
Or, imagine clear plastic dog bowls that have the fabric lining the wall of the bowl! They would be very fancy. Picture the Atalaya or the Albuquerque lining the bowls. They would be having their dinner in the style that helps support a charity like Footprint Free, which helps people and their communities become more sustainable.

There are so many other ideas running through my mind that I think this post would be about a mile long, so I chose the top three that I think the public would love to purchase from Serengetee.

Our pets can also be representatives for Serengetee, especially at the dog park. Many dog owners are looking for ways to spoil their pups and also to help support causes around the world and this is the best way to do it. If you think about, we pet owners are trying to go green with biodegradable poop bags so why not spread awareness of the different charities that Serengetee helps support through the help of our beloved best friends?

1 comment:

  1. We just have plain ol' dog dishes for Dakota. Now I think we should get him something fancy.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    R is for Reincarnation

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...