Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Pet Owner's Nightmare

I was out walking MudLynn since I came home for Memorial Day Weekend, and I encountered a woman who in fact had a very rude tone about how my dog was pooping in her front yard.


Now, I have done some research about the dangers of dog feces, but this woman didn't have to take that tone with me. Trust me, I clean up after my dog all the time. I don't want to be the cause of someone's stinky and icky shoe. However, a dog's feces could contain parasites such as whipworms, hookworms, and roundworms, which can (if left unattended) cause contaminate the water, soil, and can even cause infection in both pets and humans (especially children). 
Also, it can contaminate water ways such as creaks and rivers when combined with the run off, and it can eventually pollute our drinking water.


So please, when you're out walking; pick up after your pet and help preserve our earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...