Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… The weather is cool but windy.

I am thinking… about my summer job and moving into the apartment and summer.

I am thankful… That I have an awesome trainer and awesome parents.

From the dining hall/kitchen… I am having some hot chocolate.

I am hearing… The clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook and Netflix.

I am watching/listening… Grey's Anatomy.

Always one of my favorite things… is watching Netflix and riding.

I am reading… Nothing.

I am making… Nothing.

I am writing… This blog post!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week… Today - I have class and barn duties. Tuesday - I have no classes, meetings with my lab teacher, finance teacher and one with my advisor; I also had a riding lesson today. Wednesday - I have Personal Finance and my Biology class, French is cancelled. Thursday - all I have that day is my Biology lab and I am going to hit the gym that day in the morning. Friday - I have barn duties in the morning then French and Biology. After Biology, I am going home for Memorial Day weekend, so that means I am off Sunday and Monday - thanks to my trainer. She is the best.

MudLynn Update… I can't wait to see MudLynn on Friday! I am lacking her cuddles right now.

College Update… I am so jealous of the semester kids because they are out of school and I have a few more weeks left.

Riding Update… Riding is going really well. We are slowly gaining one of our horses back into training (team practices really). Koffee has his vet check Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...