Friday, September 18, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-3


Bests:
1. My old roommate Johanna came to visit me at the apartment! She was so sweet she brought me some Swedish candy and two margarita glasses.

2. I get to work this Sunday at the barn feeding, turning out and mucking stalls! It's just a substitute day but it'll get me into that groove I was in last spring.

3. My roommate Hannah moved in today! Mud is so happy that another person will be in the apartment. I feel like Mud thinks I am a bit boring just sitting on my butt watching Netflix.

4. I went out to dinner with a friend of mine that moved in yesterday and they paid for my dinner, which was incredibly sweet of her parents.

Worsts:
1. I broke a nail today. It wasn't too bad like nail bed break, but it's still a broken nail. I had to trim and file my nails down to a similar length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...