Thursday, September 17, 2015

Product of the Day

The product of the day has been one that I have been using for over a year now. I got it in a care package that my mom had sent me when I was living in the dorms and I absolutely love this product. The product is the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water. I don't only use this for cleansing my skin at the end of the day, but I also use it to remove my makeup. The #1 thing I love about the Water is that it is so gentle on my skin. The #2 thing I love about it is that it wipes the makeup away so quick, you don't have to scrub it off like you would with a wipe. It takes about 30 seconds to remove the makeup. I use this every night to remove my makeup and I wouldn't use anything else.


I highly recommend this product and the entire Simple Skincare line. You will not be disappointed with this line or the products. The majority of my cleansing products are made by Simple. I use the Cleansing Micellar Water, the Cleansing Facial Wipes, the Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, the Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF, the Revitalizing Eye Roll-On, and their Moisturizing Facial Wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...