Friday, September 18, 2015

My College Emergency Bag

This is a little bag that I am going to keep in my backpack or purse from now on. I decided to put this together because there have been times when my purse didn't have these items when I needed them most.

Going to a party? Movie night with the girls? Or on a big date with a crush?

Bag: IPSY

Beauty Items:
  • Floss - Got to get rid of that spinach!
  • EOS Lip Balm - perfect for smooth kissable lips
  • Listerine Cool Mint Pocket Packs - IDEAL for fresh breath for an interview or date
  • Nail File - Got a chipped nail?
  • Lotion - Got dry hands from the air-conditioning?
  • Deodorant - Always good to have if you hit the gym and head straight to class.
  • Spare Panties - Come on, ladies. You obviously know this one.
  • Poopuri - Stinky bathroom stalls begone!
  • Mascara (In picture - Urban Decay's Perversion mascara) - always touch up those lashes.
  • Hair tie - Good to have if your hair is falling in your eyes.
Other Items:
  • USB Charger for the cigarette lighter - everyone has a cord you can use, but what about a usb plug?
  • Flash light - Perfect to have if you're in the dark walking to your car.
  • Pen - When do you not need a pen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...