Saturday, December 19, 2015

Beauty Travel Hack for College Students: Ipsy Bag Subscription

Photo Credit
Are you ever traveling back and forth from school to go home for breaks? I bet you pack a lot of things like books, laundry, and, of course, your beauty products? Don't you wish some of your products were smaller and easier to fit in a small bag? Well, here is that chance!

Ipsy is an amazing company that matches beauty products with the results of a quiz that you take in the beginning. You can pay either $10 a month or $110 for an entire year. The subscription is so worth it!

Click here  for my referral if you would like to start a subscription with Ipsy!!

Ipsy Bags are perfect because you can get an array of products from makeup to cleansers and moisturizers. I travel quite a few times each year for horse shows on the weekends, so these tiny products come in handy. I tend to pack 2-3 of each beauty product (moisturizer, cleanser, and such) so that I have a backup if one ends up running empty. Again, I recently just did that because I went home for Christmas and piled a handful of Ipsy products into a cosmetic travel bag!

Another great thing for college students is that the bags can make great packaging for Christmas or birthday gifts. You can put little goodies like perfume samples, makeup items, and even jewelry. I swear I have a years worth of these bags in my bathroom; all piled under my sink. You could probably make your own Ipsy bag for your friends or loved ones.

Hope you enjoyed this beauty hack post, more are sure to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...